Friday 31 October 2014

Norfolk Bird & Mammal Report 2013 - Black Redstart photograph

My copy of the Norfolk Bird Report for 2013 came through the letterbox this morning.  Along with the usual quality that you would associate with such an esteemed organ, I was chuffed to see one of my photos within the esteemed covers!

This one!

Juvenile Black Redstart in the Norfolk Bird Report
There are a fair few Black Redstart photos kicking about on my hard drive, but due to their breeding status they don't get circulated much.  Nonetheless, while we are on the subject, here are a couple more from the session with the now famous bird...

Juvenile Black Redstart

Juvenile Black Redstart 

Juvenile Black Redstart


Got to be one of my favourite birds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...