Sunday 11 August 2013

Garden Buzzard again!


I still find it hard to accept that I have seen a Buzzard from my garden, but now I've done it again!  Heard a crow make a noise like it only does when a raptor is about (I assume that the noise is corvid for "shit the bed it's huge cor blimey, there's a nasty piece of work in the sky for sure me ol' china"), looked up and saw the Buzzard drift behind a house.  The camera was set up for something completely different to shots of big birds in the sky and I nearly totalled the tripod in the rush to get the camera separated from it. The bird thankfully banked round and drifted right over my head, and much lower than last time.

So here you are, ISO 800, 1/8000 f.6.3.  Nonsense settings, but it is still the best picture I have ever taken of a Buzzard from my garden.  From my garden!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...