Wednesday 14 January 2015

Not-spot birding

Over the festive period I had the rare privilege of being off -grid  most of the time.   No phone signal, no wifi, no interweb, nothing.  Try it, you might like it.

That will be Devon then

On the first day I found that there were birds kicking about outside the window.  Three of them were Bullfinches, and two of them male.  Here is a snatched shot through the window.


As I was going to be there for a while, and I assumed that the Bullfinches would be too, I put some food out.  The Bullfinches were not seen again.  But other birds enjoyed the food, and I enjoyed them.



Nuthatch...


...Chaffinch...




...Robin, well it was Christmas...


...Bluey...

...Coalie...

...Greatie...


...Marshie...

...oh, and a Peacock.  They like fatballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...